Monday 21 March 2011

Tumbleweed is evil and I dislike it

 It's 6pm and I want food! TO THE DINING HALL.

Myself and Jess (who is really small), head over to the hall, anticipating what could be on the menu for tonight. Hopefully chicken schnitzel. Or maybe lamb roast. Fyeah. Anyway, so we approach the building WHEN SUDDENLY LVL.30 TUMBLEWEED APPEARS. The entire west side (I'm making up a direction because I really don't care) of the hall is consumed by tumbleweed! The pathway is neck-deep in it.

And so I run through it, flailing my arms around attempting to push it forward and make a larger pile, or if I'm lucky, a ball of it! I imagine the look of peoples faces entering the dining hall when they see a young man frantically emerge through an enormous pile of tumbleweed. :D

IT'S A TRAP.

Under the masses, there's a few large planters which I bash my knee against! I HAVE BEEN DECEIVED BY TUMBLEWEED. LURED INTO IT'S TRAP OF CONCRETE. Jess has no idea what has happened. I drop a few (and by few I mean a million) f-bombs, until I finally man-up and proceed through the rest of the tumbleweed, jumping out of it dramatically, only to realise there's no one there yet to see my awesome entrance. :( SAD FACE

We got into the dining hall before there was any sort of line-up of university students, which was good. Because I like food and I don't want to wait for it. AND OMG. Roast Lamb AND ICECREAM. Perhaps my best dining hall dinner here yet. Also tried Cobbler for the first time. Which was awesome. I recommend it.

HERE'S SOME AWESOME PICTURES OF TUMBLEWEED.
NO YOUR NOT A CAR YOUR A TUMBLEWEED

TUMBLEWEED KILLS AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment