Sunday 20 March 2011

Hello World!

And thus, I have created this blog to exist as my compilation of useless facts, university escapades, drunken mishaps, and shenanigans in general. Here you will not find cute stories about my family pets, or my thoughts about a special somebody, but instead recounts of how many times I fell over drunk, stupid things I did in the mall while under the influence of sugar and caffeine, and Legend of Zelda puns.
    So have a read, and you might find something relevant to your interests, or potentially entertaining. Perhaps you'll just feel good about yourself when I make a geeky reference concerning a video game or meme which you actually understand. :D

1 comment:

  1. Love the theme. Light, airy, tranquil. It's reall- zzzzzzzzzz... na just kidding, really like it, way better than my black theme. Is that a japanese painting in the background???

    ReplyDelete