Friday 8 April 2011

Name your hero!

2 years ago or so, I broke my Nintendo Wii Console at my cousins place in a rather clumsy fashion. I tripped over a cable from it, which caused the console to fall off the shelves it was on, and hit the ground rather hard. To my surprise, it never worked after that. I tried to open it up to repair it but couldn't, and my warranty had also ran out. I reacted pretty well to the whole accident. I just stared at the white noise on the television and said out loud "well fuck."

A few days ago however, I decided it was time to get a new one! With the release of Donkey Kong Country Returns, and soon Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword - I definitely was anxious to get another. My girlfriend suggested I save my money, and that being at University I probably wouldn't have much time to play it anyway, however I ended up picking up a cheap pre-owned console. The first game I started playing again was Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess.

What is your name? The main menu asks me, when I click the corresponding button to begin a new quest. It then asks me to name my horse. I snicker a little, as hilarity ensures as a result of what I named both my hero and my horse.

My name is 'cunt'. And my horse's name is 'my penis'.

No comments:

Post a Comment